Head of Transportation Planning & Strategy (m/f)
Multinational dynamic company
Short decision paths with a lot of leeway
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading integrated service providers for wholesale and retail in the healthcare sector and offers innovative, efficient healthcare services. Both for end customers in pharmacies and as a reliable partner for pharmacies and manufacturers.
To remain performing on the highest level possible, we are looking for an internationally experienced transportation expert, who is willing and able to lead and drive strategic projects within the whole company.
- Lead and drive international strategic projects
- Develop innovative upstream and downstream supply chain services to pharmaceuticals, manufacturers and pharmacies
- Coordinate and network with international business units as well as with corporate units such as Sales & Marketing, Procurement, Finance, IT etc.
- Support in all implementation and efficiency projects across the whole group
- Support the Director Group Operations, especially with regards to strategic transportation tasks
The Successful Applicant
- Long-time and international experience in Transportation and Distribution across Europe, preferably at a trading or industrial company.
- Knowledge spans all formats of distribution from heavy goods to final mile
- Key achievements in multi-national change projects
- Experience of creating market disruption
- Excellence knowledge in commercial Transport activity, incl. procurement and tenders
- Used to work within a matrix organisation
- Highly self-directed and self-motivated working style with the ability to learn quickly
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package