- Global Business - Manufacturing
- True Business Partnering HR poistion
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Leader within Drivetrain and e-Propulsion solutions on a commercial scale. They engineer, manufacture and distribute power-conveyance and energy-management solutions for the vehicles of today and tomorrow.
Due to growth, they are currently seeking a HR Manager with a hands-on generalist approach to join their 200 person strong team to be based in Åmål. The successful candidate will be part of the management team and report to the Site Manager. As part of a global group, the successful applicant will have daily contact and collaborations internationally within the group. In addition to direct reporting to the Site Manager, they will work in close collaboration with the HR Managers for the European factories as well as the Central Function for North America. They will look to take control of the entire site on a HR level, dealing with Blue and White collar employees to ensure employee satisfaction and company growth.
- Take overall responsibility for the Company HR function
- Oversee all daily routines regarding people, performance and personnel development
- Contribute to the Global HR through country updates, initiatives and local business decisions
- Business partner with Managers to assist with recruitment and training needs
- Performance reviews regarding Salaries, development and skills development
- Contribute to local management initiatives
- Work directly alongside the Managing Director to support with strategic decisions regarding people and the business
- Extensive dealings with Union representatives
- Manage all HR administrative duties including payroll (outsourced services)
The Successful Applicant
- The ability to influence stakeholders within the business
- Experience within a manufacturing/processing environment
- 4-5 years minimum experience within a HR Generalist/Manager's position
- Experience and knowledge of Swedish employment law and Union agreements
- Fluency within Swedish and English - written and oral
- The ability to work in a team locally and on a Global level
What's on Offer
A great strong base salary, benefits and career progression is on offer for the successful candidate.