HR Officer and Training Specialist
Partner with Managers and employees to support them on HR related topics
Liaise with managers to understand their needs for training
Om vår klient
Imerys is the world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on benefaction of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customer's products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency.
Due to growth, Imerys are currently seeking a Nordic HR and Training Manager to join their team based in Höganäs.
With a focus on supporting the team throughout the Nordics, the successful candidate will report directly to the HR Director, assisting them with key decisions to move the business forward whilst retaining and developing staff.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinate the entire employee cycle
- Primary contact and HR representative for Sweden
- SuperUser for the global HRIS system for the Nordics region
- Stay informed on changes in labour law and be the contact person for any issues at local level
- Prepare and update Human Resources policies and procedures
- Partner with Managers and employees to support them on HR related topics
- Manage the recruiting process for first level management and blue-collar positions supporting the hiring managers according to Group policies
- Keep close contact with the Managers to understand their needs for training
- Implement training initiatives taking into consideration organization and individual needs based on analytical data
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in the recruitment process, candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Proven working experience of 5 years as a Human Resource Officer and/ or Training specialist in an International environment
- Experience acquired in an industrial/manufacturing environment will be considered a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to assume a flexible approach toward internal and external stakeholders
- Autonomy and self-motivation with the ability to multi-task and
- Deep seated belief on the development of people
- Project Management
- 5 years + within a similar position