Infrastructure Engineer (m/f)
Renowned and profitable insurance company
International working environment
Om vår klient
For our client, a renowned and modern insurance group, we are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer (m/f) for the Information Technology department located in Munich.
You will be offered a permanent contract, interesting further training opportunities and an attractive salary package within an international and profitable working environment.
- Contributing to the design of fail-safe network architectures in LAN and WAN environments, with reference to security and business continuity requirements
- Contributing to engineering projects (regional and global) to enhance the technical infrastructure
- Responsibility of active and passive network components, including WLAN, DDI and NAC
- Internal and external coordination of technical changes, extensions and connections for new locations with the global network in collaboration with the WAN provider
- Technical analysis of network infrastructure to determine any necessary updates and potential optimisation measures (e.g. bandwidth management, WAN optimisation)
- Performance monitoring and network analysis
- Advising and partnering internal clients on innovation issues and projects
- Coordinating the component and product life cycles in your area of responsibility together with the respective Service Manager
- Support task forces in the role of an expert
- Support the implementation of security policies and audit findings
Vem söker vi?
- Technical-based university degree (preferably in IT) or several years' comparable experience in the area described above, with in-depth knowledge preferably of LAN and WAN technologies
- Willingness to take on further tasks in core infrastructure areas as a technical expert
- Several years' experience in the architecture and operation of IT infrastructure solutions, focusing on networks (LAN/WAN), corporate access and network security
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of network architecture, WAN optimisation and common analysis tools such as Riverbed, etc.
- Pronounced analytics, conceptual and planning skills; ability to work independently
- Project management skills
- Ability to structure, document and illustrate complex architecture models
- Excellent written and oral English, and experience on international project teams
- Very persuasive team player, clear client focus
- Permanent employment contract in a very profitable company
- Interesting further training opportunities
- An extremely attractive salary package
- An inernational working enviroment
- Excellent development prospects