Infrastructure Engineer (m/f)
Renowned and profitable insurance company
International working environment
Om vår klient
For our client, a renowned and modern insurance group, we are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer (m/f) for the Information Technology department located in Munich.
You will be offered a permanent contract, interesting further training opportunities and an attractive salary package within an international and profitable working environment.
- Integration of MS Office 365 Cloud products into the Munich Re system landscape
- Creating scripts (Power Shell) to support project and operational processes
- Providing taskforce support for analysing error situations and finding solutions
- Administration of Munich Re MS O365 Tenant
- Cooperation on internationally staffed projects
Vem söker vi?
- University degree in a technical discipline or IT-related technical training with several years' professional experience
- In-depth technical expertise and practical experience in operating Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online / Teams, including relevant expertise in compliance and security
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of O365 Tenant Administration at enterprise level
- Technical understanding of networks, Active Directory, Client (GPO, Proxy Settings, Windows10 , OfficeProPlus)
- Experience on international project teams and in agile project methods
- Very good command of German and English
- Permanent employment contract in a very profitable company
- Interesting further training opportunities
- An extremely attractive salary package
- An inernational working enviroment
- Excellent development prospects