Interim Supplier Quality Assurance Specialist
Drive continuous improvement work
Join dynamic manufacturing business
Om vår klient
Our client is a manufacturing company with production site in Southern Stockholm area. Due to changing consumer demand the company needs to strengthen Supplier Quality team. You will work closely to sourcing organization.
You will be responsible for the development projects and major process changes. As a Supplier Quality Specialist, you drive root cause analysis work for quality questions regarding suppliers for two major categories: mechanical parts and electronics. You will be responsible for the improvement work and supplier development.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the project in the area of qualification of the new suppliers
- Monitor and develop existing suppliers' performance
- Address and approach in structured way any deviations in supplier performance
- Drive PPAP process with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that the production process on the supplier side is in line with the requirements
Vem söker vi?
- Good knowledge of quality methods and processes (PPAP, APQP or similar)
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders and drive improvement work
- Ability to solve problems and make root cause analysis
- You have relevant educational background
- 5+ years of professional experience in SQA, SQE or supplier development area
- Good knowledge of LEAN
- Have a continuous improvement mind set
- Problem-solving skills, managing complex data.
- Fluency in Swedish and English
This is a long-term assignment with the contract for 6 months and starting date as soon as possible. Feel free to reach Artiom Kravchenko on 0733254911 if you feel that your qualifications are matching this job posting or you have any further questions.