Inventory Analyst and Forecast Manager
Challenging demand planning role with space to grow
Possibility to make a real impact on the business
Om vår klient
Our client is large international player with established operations in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Supply Chain team consists of planning professionals dedicated to separate product portfolios who are responsible for driving S&OP process from operations point of view. This team is supported by local and global support functions. The organizations is working with large portfolio of products with several distribution channels.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate and moderate the Sales & Operations Planning process in the country organization
- Lead forecast meetings with key stakeholders, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals against set KPI's
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends
- Be a reliable business partner for the whole organization, when it comes to the questions of preparing and executing demand planning activities
- Make business decisions executing demand plans and in-market inventory plans
- Focus on value-adding forecast adjustments: baseline enrichments, manual forecast and exceptions management. Proactively monitor and flag in-market demand trend changes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders of the supply chain, sales, marketing, regulatory, and order to cash teams
- Working as part of the global team by collaborating with regional and global hubs
- Management of end to end supply chain for assigned portfolio
- Ensure inventory availability to meet customer orders
- Maintain a strong collaborative relationship with third party logistic providers and other business partners
- Implement continuous process and system improvements to increase efficiency/reduce cost
This role reports directly to the Head of Supply Chain
Vem söker vi?
- Over 5 years' experience working within Supply Chain Management, Planning and Logistics
- At least 5 years relevant operational Demand & Forecasting experience (preferably Pharmaceuticals)
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain & logistics processes (S&OP) and supporting systems within a commercial / FMCG environment
- Prior experience handling the demand planning function for a large FMCG or Pharma company
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written & able to tailor communication to stakeholders
- Strong stake holder management skills including negotiation and influencing
- Excellent self-motivation, organizational skills and the ability to work in a high-pressure hands-on environment.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written. Able to tailor communication to stakeholders
- High degree of accuracy with good numeracy skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional and remote working team
- Have a continuous improvement mind set
- Problem-solving skills, managing complex data.
- Strong Experience with SAP and MS office
- Fluency in Swedish and English
This is a long-term assignment with the contract for 12 months and starting date as soon as possible. Feel free to reach Artiom Kravchenko on 0733254911 if you feel that your qualifications are matching this job posting or you have any further questions.
Please apply with your English or Swedish CV that describes in the best way who you are.