IoT Sales Specialist
World leading telecomunnications company
Manage global accounts
Om vår klient
At Vodafone Group they build connections to all their Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through their total communications solutions. Vodafone enable them do 'more with less' by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across their global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, they can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. What links all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Vodafone Group Enterprise believe in making IoT simple, by bringing together exactly the right mix of partners to ensure that every element of a project works smoothly over their global network. Offering a wide range of end-to-end solutions across a broad range of sectors, including Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail and Banking, their IoT solutions combine the world's largest mobile network, outstanding technology and a long track record of success. Joining as a IoT Sales Specialist has never been a better time to be part of their success.
The remit of the Northern Europe IoT Acquisition sales team is designed specifically to grow IoT revenues through a sales overlay model targeting large global customers using Vodafone's IoT Connected Product line. The Nordics Sales Specialist role is the primary sales lead for IoT opportunities throughout the Nordics region. With significant business travel, you will work closely with the National & Global account teams responsible for developing and managing a named set of customers as well as new opportunities.
As IoT Sales Specialist your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Deepen the Vodafone relationships with the long term focus of expanding the overall IoT footprint/ penetration of the IoT connected product portfolio
- Sell a range of products and services that include the IoT Global Platform, Connectivity and Connected Products
- Identify and acquire new IoT contracts selling directly to customers
- Develop a good understanding of the customer needs, products and regional markets
- Manage the relationship with key customers to deliver ongoing growth of connections, revenue and retention
- Align with the Customer Channel as directed by line manager
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- Solutions sales track record
- Ability to operate in and navigate complex global organisations
- Telecoms technologies with IoT knowledge and experience
- A good understanding of Data usage profiling and able to apply this to tariff and commercial models
- Experienced at communicating, presenting and negotiation at C Level
- Graduate level education
In return you will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package with Vodafone, with home working. You will work with a front runner in the IoT market, and play a key role in shaping the landscape for Vodafone Enterprise IoT solutions.