Jr. Operations Manager Sweden
Join one of the world's largest suppliers of aviation fuel products and service
Be a part of assuring relieble operations across Air BP´s operations in Sweden
Om vår klient
With customers that range from commercial airlines, aircraft & helicopter operators, business jet operators and private pilots, Air BP is one of the world's largest suppliers of aviation fuel products and services as well as having a network of operations at around 900 locations in more than 50 countries. Besides supply of aviation fuel, Air BP, provides a complete aviation fuel consultancy service, including the design, build and operation of aviation fueling facilities.
As Operations Manager Sweden your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Lead and Support operational activities and maintenance
- Deliver safe, responsible and reliable operations across Air BP`s operations
- Develop and maintain necessary qualifications in Permitting Authorisation to ensure Air BP projects are implemented safely and are compliant with the law
- Negotiation deals with vendors of equipment and spare parts together with Procurement
- Ensure compliance with PSP´s and legal requirements
- Train and coach staff to develop a highly skilled team
- Manage relations with multiple engineering and construction contractors
- Provide a range of technical service of the ongoing aviation fuelling operations in the Nordic cluster
- Prepare yearly REVEX and CAPEX
- Manage Projects for new builds and rebuild across
- Ensure all HSSEQ expectations of the BP group are delivered and met
- Identification and management of all risks involved in our business
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree in relevant technical field, preferably with some post graduate experience and training in a relevant engineering field.
- 5 years' experience of industrial projects execution.
- Experience in control of construction health and safety
- Good working knowledge of the project management community required
- Expertise in the application of Industrial and Air BP Standards and Practices.
Air BP is currently looking to incorporate an ambitious Operations Manager to join their Swedish business, offering the right candidate the possibility to have big responsibility surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals. Providing you are looking to join a well established international player, offering the ability to grow alongside its business, Air BP could be your employer of choice. We look forward to receiving your application, in English or Swedish, as soon as possible. Responsible Consultant: Fabio Cichero