Junior Controller - Risk Management
Excellent opportunity to get a foot in the door with globally leading company!
Engage in exciting projects around the world!
Om vår klient
Our client is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Their products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. Here you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
As an analyst for their risk management department you will ensure that the company fulfil the necessary tasks to comply with the European Pharmaceutical standard (EFPIA) - disclosure process. You will take an active role in interesting projects for Nordic countries in close collaboration with various departments.
You will be the member of the Risk Management function, and report to the Risk Manager Nordic.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure appropriate disclosure processes in line with Bayer global and local guidelines,
- Retrieve consent to publish data on payments to healthcare professionals and organizations,
- Review quality of data before disclosure
- Support the Nordic Documentation management
- Provide internal support and trainings on disclosure processes
- Answer queries from Health Care Professionals / Health Care Organizations related to related to payments and processes,
- Active member or Project coordinator for upcoming Nordic countries projects
Vem söker vi?
- Education background preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Work experience, in the area of accounting, controlling, business processes, projects or similar is beneficial and affects position grade
- Dedication and accuracy, motivation and strong organizational skills, team work, eager to learn, ability to operate in a highly intercultural environment, issues handling, decision-making, personal drive on high level
- Communication skills on high level - ability to lead teleconferences in an international context and to handle and communicate appropriately in critical situations/escalations
- Flexibility to travel and strong intercultural skills
- Fluent in one of the languages is a must: Swedish, Norwegian, or Finnish.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high-pace environment with one the most recognizable names in their field. You will be an important part of a large organization where you will be offered excellent growth opportunities within the organization.