Key Account Manager- Consumer Electronics/Telecom
Exciting opportunity for a driven Key Account Manager
Opportunity to grow within an international company
About Our Client
An international company within the consumer electronics and telecommunications branch is currently seeking a Key Account Manager for their sales team.
Their employees hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but their shared values and passion for winning make them one team.
- Sales and operational profit planning & execution. Generate and execute corrective actions to reach targets and plans.
- Manage promotional activity by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions and recommending any improvements to deliver better return on future promotional investment.
- Through effective negotiation, maximize return on investment and margins, striving to grow sales.
- Develop KPI's and metrics for key accounts to produce volume, value, profit and share.
- Lead & conduct annual/ tender negotiations with customers successfully and set up strategic business plans
- Achieve net sales and gross margin targets within specific account portfolio and a financial year in line with annual and strategic objectives and budgets set by head of sales.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience of Key Account Management with corporate clients
- Experience in managing clients directly, including P&L responsibility
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, able to create synergies internally and externally
- Able to forecast, achieve targets, including new tenders and identifying new opportunities of business
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for an international company with much room for growth and development.