Key Account Manager Nordics
Great opportunity to drive sales in the nordics for an intenational company!
Analytical, driven, and enthusiastic sales professional
About Our Client
Checkpoint Systems, a division of CCL Industries, addresses two critical issues for its customers: Improving Profitability and Improving Consumer experience. With consumer demands accelerating at an extraordinary rate driven by technology, Checkpoint recognizes the challenges faced by its customers in the rapidly evolving retail market. Through a unique offering of software, hardware, labels, tags and connected cloud based solutions, Checkpoint optimizes operational efficiencies through analysis of real time data captured throughout the Supply Chain and in store then translating this to clear concise actions and tasks.
They provide end-to-end solutions enabling retailers to achieve accurate real-time inventory, accelerate the replenishment cycle, prevent out-of-stocks and reduce theft, thus improving merchandise availability and the shopper's experience. Checkpoint's solutions are built upon 50 years of radio frequency technology expertise, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions, market-leading RFID hardware, RFID software, and comprehensive labeling capabilities, to brand, secure and track merchandise from source to shelf.
- Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Planning and managing personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Managing product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Planning/carrying out/supporting local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrating personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., Imaps, product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Responding to and following up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and providing relevant reports and information.
- Recording, analyzing, reporting and administering according to systems and requirements by the Company.
- Communicating, liaising, and negotiating internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attending and presenting at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attending training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Travel frequently within Sweden, Denmark and Norway to see local decision makers of accounts, and occasionally within Europe for internal meetings, training and fairs.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in BA or Economics or Software
* Experience of B2B sales in retail sector
* 7+ years' experience selling end-to-end solutions using a consultative sales methodology.
* Understand sales of technology related products
* Fluent in English and at least one nordic language
* Autonomous, self-motivated, as the person is to be home office worker and with colleagues outside the region
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to drive your own market in the Nordic countries, with an exciting product from a well-established international company.