Key Account Manager (Småland, Jönköping)
Dynamic Global Company
About Our Client
RS Components is the world's largest global distributor of electronics and industrial products, with a global turnover of DKK 12 billion. The range includes more than 500,000 different article no., covering more than 2,500 suppliers. The concept is simple - RS Components provides everything from single units up to several thousand units, booking is online, and we deliver from day to day. In Scandinavia, we are 60 employees serving 12,000 customers from our main office in Copenhagen. Furthermore, we are based locally in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The company is costumer focused, committed, and competent, and the daily work is marked by their vision: "We provide products, know-how and seamless solutions for tomorrow - that make our customers more competitive today!"
As a Key Account Manager you will have the responsibility to maintain and grow the existing customer portfolio, qualify and identify potential customers in your district, and grow the market actively by visiting customers frequently. You will collaborate closely with the Internal Key Account Manager, making sure activities are coordinated to achieve success. You take accountability for the revenue growth of your own district.
The successful professional is a world class sales person, who is self-driven and has a passion for the customers. In addition you are a real team player with a positive mindset.
You enjoy working in a culture where your ideas matter and where success is celebrated! You report to the Sales Director Scandinavia. This position is home based and you will be responsible for the middle part of Sweden, ideally living in Jönköping up to Linköping.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience from the industry sectors automation, electronics,..)
- MRO,OEM and/ or electronic product knowledge and industry awareness ( competitor landscape, key suppliers, market segments,..)
- Commercial flair, a technical understanding with an ability to sell on value
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of field sales and internal sales environment to actively drive this as the uppermost sales channel
- Good knowledge of the customers behaviors and expectations in the business to business environment and ability to map customers and uncover their potential
- Highly aware of own impact and what drives and motivates others - perceived performance is everything
- Good skills in communication, with the ability to deliver effective presentations
- Excellent interpersonal/networking skills and strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong time management, prioritization skills and demonstrated planning skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English - written and spoken
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of SAP, CRM systems, Microsoft office, especially Excel and Power Point
What's on Offer
You'll join a well- known global company with local touch, in full expansion where you have many chances and where you take accountability and share your ideas. You will benefit from an excellent training nationally and internationally.
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt with by Marie Widart (+46 (0)70 334 03 91).