Key Account Manager
Opportunity to join a company with great possiblites to grow
Drive your own market segment and thrive in an international workspace
Om vår klient
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Sony's purpose is simple. They aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. They want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of their customers. That challenge, combined with their spirit of innovation, motivates them to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide.
Their history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples' lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
YOUR NEXT CHALLANGETo drive and to maximize the net sales and gross profits by executing a structured and professional sales strategy on an account/product level. This should be done with a solid market and customer understanding combined with professional key account management. The taskof the job is to grow and develop identified accounts.
- Responsible to develop and deliver the sales strategy as an integrated element of the strategic plan and will be accountable for alignment of all resources to ensure consistent engagement and achievement of the agreed goals
- To plan, drive and manage the business within the area of responsibilities (accounts) such that the related financial targets are met
- Establish and grow business relations with current accounts by executing strong Key Account Plans
- Commercial investment management in line with the guide lines to secure maximum profitability
- Annual contract negotiations with regard to product portfolio, pricing, category management
- Manage and plan channel marketing activities, Coop & Promotional planning, On-line activities, Events and execution
- Annual account planning and execution
- Monthly forecasting of volumes and net sales by product line per key account
- Visiting and building relationship with stores for the given account
- Nordic customer coordination where applicable
- Implementation of new products in the channels
- Effectively establish, manage and sell via Sony´s distributor network
Vem söker vi?
COULD YOU BE OUR PERFECT MATCH
Sony´s world and pace is fast, so your ability to handle pressure and work simultaneously with several topics will help you master this role. We believe that you will have the following skills to make it happen.
- Minimum 5 years of sales-experience from the consumer electronic industry, preferably from TV/Photo retail or TV manufacturer channel
- Post gymnasia marketing/ business education, preferable MBA or equivalent
- A documented successful and solid experience combined with a clear understanding of key account management
- Detailed understanding of selling consumer products and services through a multi-channel environment
- Strong and good understanding of how to execute and plan a business with regard to forecasting and follow up of financial targets
- Strong drive to win, creative mind set
- Strong skills and experience in complex negotiations with product/purchase managers at key accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-player, working across borders in an international business environment
- Good holistic thinking and conceptual selling skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent in English written, spoken and the ability to present/negotiate
- Strong ability to work and deliver in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent in MS Office-software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
EXCITED AND WANT TO BE PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send in the application that best reflects you as a person via Camilla Rännefors at Michael Page. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact her on +46 73 358 92 80