Key Account Manager
Independent, entrepreneurial professional
potential market with growth opportunities- complex environment
Om vår klient
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company's aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world's most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe's largest brewer and the world's second largest brewer. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
Heineken Europe Export & Global Duty Free (EE&GDF) is responsible for all 3rd party Export & License business in Europe and for the Duty Free channels globally. The EE&GDF Operating Company (OpCo) manages independently a large portfolio of brands led by Heineken®, and has a strategic role for the development of brands across multiple markets. It is a truly International OpCo with offices in Amsterdam, Sweden and Bosnia, and 25 different nationalities. The OpCo has around 100 employees and can be characterized as young, dynamic, professional and ambitious.
This role is responsible for Commercial Export operations in Sweden with a main responsibility of the Commercial relationship with Systembolaget. The challenge will be to grow the business in a mature market with an interesting increasing competition. In addition you'll operate within a complex environment and where specialism for the monopoly is required. You report to the Senior Export Manager for Sweden and Norway and will be working with various internal contacts (Marketing, Trade Marketing, Customer Service, Logistics,.. primary based in Amsterdam) and external contacts (Systembolaget ( approx.80% of your time) distributors and partners. The role entails travel (50 to 60% in Sweden) and once a quarter to Amsterdam. You will be part of a smaller commercial team located in Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the development of the international brands, local and specialty beer in the portfolio of HEINEKEN and business in terms of full P&L responsibility with this customer.
- Monitor commercial market developments, translate these developments into appropriate strategies and actions, develop and execute a 3 year commercial plan and annual plan with targets, budgets and concrete objectives.
- Managing and leading the relationship with this account in a structured manner.
- Together with the team co create the marketing / trade marketing strategies for the relevant brands/categories,
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of opportunities to open up new business, develop and improve way of working with customer.
- Retrieve and analyse relevant data in order to identify sources of growth
- Contribute in the strategy and delivery of the business objectives of EE & GDF in Sweden
Vem söker vi?
- Minimum 5 years' experience of managing Systembolaget as an account. This also applies to working experience at Systembolaget (MUST)
- You have In-depth knowledge of Systembolaget (MUST)
- Strong experience in selling and negotiating in dealing with complex key accounts
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good understanding of channel profitability, category, portfolio and branding with strong customer insights
- Independent and out of the box thinker
This is a great opportunity if you are someone who enjoys to work with a certain autonomy and in an entrepreneurial way while still being part of a larger organization. This in a constant changing environment where sustainability matters and where you have to be on the edge in terms of market and competition.
Does this appeal you? Please submit your CV via our website today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.