Key Account Manager
Join a market leader
Be a part of creating a better life and a better world
Om vår klient
Panasonic Heating and Cooling Nordics
Panasonic Nordic is one of the leaders in the development of diverse electronic technologies in heating and cooling solutions for homes, medium-sized buildings and large-scale buildings.
Panasonic is committed to offering our customers innovative products in the heating and cooling market across the Nordics and the Baltic states. Key to success is Panasonic's investment in R&D, manufacture and training to ensure innovative, cutting edge products and investment in our distribution channels and partners so that these products are accessible.
Moreover, Panasonic is determined to remain at the forefront of its market. Panasonic Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2018, has expanded globally and now operates 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of Euro 61.4 billion for the year ended March 31, 2018
We are looking for a Key Account Manager that will be responsible for developing strategic business relationships with large retailers in the Nordics. Your tasks will include:
- Development of the project business focusing on large retailers in the Nordics
- Systematic identification of Key accounts
- Detection of customer needs and development of solution approaches and sales strategies by adaption of existing products
- Active development of a customer portfolio, consisting from house-manufacturers, project development companies, utility-company's, key-installers, etc.
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Project-acquisition and follow-up of not yet realized projects, monthly forecast and reporting
- Execution of sales targets
- Customer visits, technical advice and support to customers in the system design
- Creation and execution of presentations and training for customers, partners and prospects
- Participation in trade fairs and events
Vem söker vi?
Our world and pace are fast, so your ability to handle pressure and work simultaneously with several topics will help you master this role. We believe that you will have the following skills to make it happen
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Minimum 8 years working experience in sales preferably within heat pumps
- Commercial experience in large customers and key accounts
- Knowledge of local legal regulations
- Proficient understanding and know how in processes, technologies, products or other relevant field of expertise
- Effective utilization of recognized planning, analytical or conceptual principles and techniques
- Understanding and applying principles of effective project management
- Ability to apply financial or technical data knowledge to provide sound analyses in order to drive results significantly and support respective management decision
- Experience in Business Development in B2B is essential
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent understanding of TCO and ROI to sell based around value
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact him on +46 70142 35 64