- Do you want to join one of the worlds fastest growing tech companies?
- Are you driven by working close to the business?
Om vår klient
Founded in 2014, our client is an International Web-Hosting Services Group (27 brands all-in-all) that has grown from strength to strength since inception. Headquartered in Sweden, they also have entities in seven major locations worldwide. Growth by acquisition has been their business model to date, and through several strategically placed acquisitions they have quickly become one of the fastest growing companies, within their sector, across the world.
They are powered by teams of exceptional personnel from the technical skill sets, through to financial experts, strategic specialists and the back-office business "backbone". In order to support their continued growth, they require a commercially focused Business Controller to join either their Stockholm or Gothenburg office and drive process simplification & improvement.
Typical tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Reviewing the financial reports for all 6 Swedish businesses.
- Review and analysis of monthly management accounts (variance analysis on actual vs. budget & forecast)
- Delivering financial results on time, producing consolidation reports.
- Liaising regularly with outsourced accounting & auditing partners
- Prepare cash-flow forecasts
- Lead the annual budgeting cycle
- Improve the quality of financial and KPI reporting across the region, and to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Swedish finance function
Vem söker vi?
On behalf of our client, we seek an individual that not only has a solid understanding of financial processes, but someone that wants to be close to the business - to truly understand the business model, how they work, what their goals are and how best to achieve them by creating & implementing strategy (seasonality and how best to work with it). Ideally we would like to see that you have spent a few years in auditing at one of the Big4 and then gone into industry however, the main requirements include:
- Fluent Swedish and English language skills.
- University Degree in a relevant field
- Additional qualification (Auktoriserad/kvalificerad revisor/FAR/ACCA/ACA) as a major benefit.
- Strong understanding of accounting flows i.e. revenue deferral, accruals based accounting
- Strong Excel skills.
- It is seen as a merit if you have experience in an SME / Start-up environment where you have helped scale up the business.
If you like what you see, and would like to learn more, please apply with your CV or contact Andrew Burnett: +46733245887 /