- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Software company rapidly expanding in the Telco segment
Om vår klient
Our client is a young software company rapidly expanding in the Telco segment. They deliver efficient automation solutions for telecom operators, city carriers and enterprises in more than 20 countries.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Creating and managing marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Content management of corporate website
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, newsletters, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
- Promote our products and services during events
Vem söker vi?
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns on social media including SEM, SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with content development
- Experience in organizing exhibition booths
Be part of a rapidly expanding corporate and a dynamic team. There is the option for remote working several days per week. To start of this will be a consulting assignment which will be transferred to permanent employment after 6 months.