Marketing Manager Nordics ( Medtech)
Global company with entrepreneurial spirit
Premium high quality products
Om vår klient
"KaVo Kerr, established in 2016, combines two global leaders with a long history of innovation and commitment to Dental Excellence and a common purpose of enabling healthy, beautiful smiles. We are committed to be your premier dental solutions provider while providing exceptional customer experience globally. The KaVo Kerr portfolio of brands and products enable dental diagnosis and treatment solutions spanning restoratives, digital imaging solutions, treatment units, rotary instruments, laboratory equipment, infection prevention and practice education."
"KaVo Kerr is owned by the US listed industrial group Danaher, which has about 70,000 employees. KaVo Scandinavia AB is a fully-owned subsidiary with responsibility for marketing, sales and aftermarket in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania offering a wide range of products and solutions for the whole dental practice."
You will be leading the development, implementation and maintenance of the marketing program for existing and future products and customer. This will be in close cooperation with management team, the global marketing team and the local sales teams to achieve sales and marketing objectives. You will be working close with Nobel Biocare. As a professional you are entrepreneurial as you will have the chance to create your role! You are part of the management team and report into the MD.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Create and develop calendared marketing plan for both direct and in-direct markets and implement appropriate marketing programs that generate quality leads (MQL's and SQL's) to support the overall product portfolio and sales objectives
- Achieve visibility, leads generation and marketing mix objectives. Track and follow in KaVo CRM-system
- Work closely with regional/local management to develop strategies and achieve objectives for our brands, drive sales growth and meet customer needs in all relevant segments. Work closely with KaVo and Kerr global marketing to influence and localize global initiatives. Develop local campaigns were needed to ensure full coverage
- Understand to make marketing work with different target groups, direct to dental professionals and indirect through dental dealers
- Create and manage events, fairs and Hands-on-courses
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan amendments when needed
- Track success of campaigns and promotions in terms of leads generation
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge. Ensure local and regional launch of new products
- Deliver all marketing activities within the agreed budget
- Achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media. Influence and build relations with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL)
- Member of the Scandinavian management team
Vem söker vi?
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within an international company
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- You have a proven track record within marketing and brand building
- Develop PR and Events
- Experience from digital marketing (web/staged campaigns/advertising)
- Ability to set priorities , flexible and can easily adapt
- You are a doer, action oriented and a positive person
- You can stand your ground and interact with people on different levels and different seniorities
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience of MS Office, CRM-systems and CMS tools
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, don't hesitate and apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.