Media & Communication Specialist
Forward thinking and ambitious
Om vår klient
Calzedonia Group was found in 1986, started as a family business and has rapidly expand into a well- known, vibrant and multi-faceted organization. During the years the company has known a solid growth in terms of turnover, expansion and the creation of successful products and brands, with an international fashion retail presence and an involvement in a growing number of sectors. The collections are sold today exclusively in more than 4,400 directly owned or franchised single- label stores under the brands Calzedonia, Intimissimi, Tezenis, Falconeri, Signorvino and Atelier Emè. Present in 48 different countries around the globe the retail network is constantly evolving.
The group has always an eye open to new challenges in the market, knows a success in Sweden and is therefore expanding the team. They are currently looking for a brand new Media & Communication Specialist!
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive, passionate professional with an entrepreneurial spirit! To thrive in this position you have excellent digital skills, you are at ease in analyzing the performance of campaigns and translate it into solutions. You can easily transform formats and guidelines from Italy to the local need thanks to your excellent local market knowledge. You are as a person curious and will always stay alert on the newest trends striving for being pioneer in the market. You have an excellent knowledge in how to deal with sharp agencies and influencers and love to network and organize events. This roles reports into the Country Manager and entails some travel.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing contacts with advertising agencies, sales houses, press office and creative freelancers
- Managing media planning activities and media buying
- Liaising with HQ teams to ensure brand consistency
- Developing local digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals and HQ guidelines
- Managing end-to-end digital projects
- Staying up-to-date with all the on and offline media
- Developing and enforcing the network with journalists, bloggers, influencers, VIPs and local celebrities
- Planning and organizing PR Projects and Events such as shop openings and internal events
- Declining the company's advertising campaigns and communication strategies, aligning these to the local market
- Translation, preparation and follow up of all kind of marketing material as sent by the Italian HQS-
Vem söker vi?
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar role with working in fashion companies, media agencies, press offices or communication and advertising agencies
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English AND Swedish ( Verbal and Written)
- Excellent digital skills (social media, business manager,..)
- Microsoft office knowledge
- Strong organizational and networking skills with an existing network with agencies, bloggers, journalist, influencers,..
- Enjoy staying updated on the latest trends on the market, competitors, industry.. and adopting a pragmatic attitude
- Interest for the fashion world and fashion trends
- Flexible and team play mentality
This is a chance to contribute to the companies' success, joining a group who knows a solid growth, who is forward thinking and ambitious! Where you can leave your footprint with this position and if wishing evolving in the company in the long run! If this is you, apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.