Nordic Accounting Manager
To join a global organisation and manage their Nordic Accounting Function
Apply your skills in process improvement to drive financial excellence
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with the local Nordic Entity of the worlds most well-known group within luxury wearables. Their group holds as many as 18 different brands that are advertised around the globe. They now seek the expertise of a dedicated Nordic Accounting Manager to drive their centralised function forward. They have a close team where everyone helps and supports each other, so if you are looking for an environment where you can see yourself developing for the years to come, we recommend that you reach out to us.
As Nordic Accounting Manager, your will be mainly responsible for the Centralised Accounting Department (Within Stockholm) for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. This is a very hands-on role, so not only will you have responsibility from an overview perspective, but you will be heavily involved in daily business. You will have staff responsibility from day 1, and will have a large focus on month-end reporting, VAT, Taxes and daily work in SAP. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Leading, supporting and securing processes in all Nordic countries.
- Managing the accounting team
- Monthly and yearly closings
- Taxes (deductible & non-deductible), VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Owning the balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors and tax authorities
- Maintaining all records in SAP - you will be the KEY user for FI in SAP.
- GL Management
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual who is fluent in Swedish and English. An individual with a high level of integrity and someone that can lead a team. If you meet the below requirements, this could be the best opportunity for you to continue your career as a specialist:
- Degree in a finance related discipline
- Fluent in Swedish & English - other Nordic Languages are a bonus.
- Around 5 years of experience in a senior accounting function across the Nordic region
- Solid experience within SAP
- Experience with Intrastat, VAT and taxes
- Experience in team-leadership / coaching.
- Local accounting rules/principles experience (SWGAAP / IFRS)
What's on Offer
To be discussed during initial interview with Michael Page. If you would like to know more, feel free to apply, or contact:
Andrew Burnett / / +46(0)733245887