Norwegian Speaking Product Manager
Potential for rapid professional development
Work as part of a diverse international team
Om vår klient
HansaWorld is a multinational software developer that is moving with the times and celebrates innovation. We enjoy discussing, developing and implementing new ideas in the IT industry such as automation and Artificial Intelligence. We are more than just a company and believe in developing strong relationships by sharing experiences both inside and outside the workplace.
We are constantly on the move. We travel and work together. We like food so we cook and share meals from time to time. We have fun while working with our team-mates. We want to make our software great for our customers to use. When a colleague needs help to figure something out - we are there for each other
New teams form around different tasks and are up and running right away. We are always expecting the unexpected to happen and adapt to the situation. Working with us, the opportunity to get superb training and career development is there for the taking. You will be a part of a team that delivers cutting edge technology to our customers and partners.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
The Product Manager is the intersection of business and technology, combining strategy, marketing, and IT skills with the goal of launching an amazing product.
* Do active market and industry research to keep up with the industry's development
* Do App store optimisation for our own products on the App stores
* Work together with the developers to create a software product that is successful on your market
* Translate the software into local language
* Ensure the software complies with local legislation and business practices
* Provide support, training and consulting services to local customers and partners
* Conduct quality assurance (testing)
* Write specifications for necessary modifications
* Be the main point of contact for all product-related issues
* Maintain downloadable program versions online
Vem söker vi?
COULD YOU BE OUR PERFECT MATCH?
Our world and pace is fast, so your ability to handle pressure and work simultaneously with several topics will help you master this role. We believe that you will have the following skills to make it happen:
* Native level Norwegian language skills
* Excellent English language skills
* University diploma in IT or Economics
* 2-5 years working experience in IT, preferably with ERP/CRM business systems
* Experience in a fast paced office environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Flexibility to adjust to new environment and processes
* Self-starter and self-motivated
* Highly creative and imaginative, with an eye for detail
EXCITED AND WANT TO BE PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact him on +46 70 142 35 64