Payroll Team Lead
Do you want to lead a team of exceptional personnel?
Are you driven by improving processes and creating strategy?
Om vår klient
Michael Page have once again partnered with one of the world's leading digital services companies; a Fortune 500 company that has gone from strength to strength across the world. They continue to grow rapidly due to their success in helping their clients envision, build and innovate the most effective business. Their specific focus ranges from software development, through to specific business processes in sectors such as Banking and Life Sciences.
In your role as Payroll Team Lead, and through leading a team, you will:
- Ensure payroll delivery and associated services
- Ensure a good customer service team mindset
- Drive a proactive service development mindset within team and with clients receiving your service
- Lead and develop payroll team through process and system change
- Ensure team and processes are kept up to date on changes in laws and regulations related to payroll
Vem söker vi?
In your application, we would like to see that you have:
- 5+ years of experience managing a team within payroll (ideally 5 people or more)
- High knowledge of payroll and understanding of collective agreements
- Fluent in Swedish and good knowledge in English, both oral and written
- Good understanding of payroll / HR systems
- Confident to highlight challenges to internal/client stakeholders
- Experience from Shared Service centre preferred
- Focus on development of team and resources
- Service minded and customer focused
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A passion for continuous improvement and high-quality output
- Able to handle a high level of activity
To be discussed directly with Andrew at Michael Page. Otherwise:
- A challenging and exciting workplace
- Good health and insurance programs
- Competitive incentives