Pro-active, Ambitious Key Account Manager Nordics
Broad spectrum of qualitative and Innovative products
Opportunity to build the brand
About Our Client
Smartwares Group is a leading player in smart safety, lighting and small home appliances with offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Sweden, Lebanon, Turkey, Hong Kong and China. Smartwares Group (Tristar, Princess, Smartwares, XQ-lite, Topcom, Byron & HomeWizard) offers you smart appliances that add convenience and joy to everyday living, appliances that make you feel at home and safe. Thanks to a clear focus on efficiency combined with an entrepreneurial attitude, Smartwares Group is able to make great products available to everyone. In recent years the assortment as well as the company itself has grown rapidly, currently making Smartwares Group a global player that is respected by its customers and retail partners all over the world.
This is an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious professional to join Smartwares Group. You will be part of a culture where people build and are accountable for their own success, whilst being part of an international company with a high degree of collaboration. We seek a professional with excellent relationship building skills and commercial skills with a pro- active, outgoing approach. You enjoy visiting your customers, delivering presentations, advising and informing your clients whilst always having an eye open for new opportunities. You will have the opportunity to build the brand in the Nordics. In addition you possess over excellent IT knowledge and you have a technical background or interest. As key account manager you report to the country manager based in Sweden. The role entails 50% of travel and is home based.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Build strong customer relationships and service ethic that ensures, develops and maintains a distinct competitive advantage
- Overall responsibility for Smartwares Groups key clients in the Nordics
- In-depth analysis of the joint business plan with retailers to identify potential for future growth
- Design and deliver plans to optimize category value, including making recommendations to retailers on pricing, distribution, shelving, promotions and display
- Expand Smartwares S&L presence and sell out in the Nordics, whilst participating in fairs
- Analyze sales performance based on defined key performance indicators (KPIs) for each customer
- Work close together with management to implement best practice for sales and account management
- Provide Implementation Forecasts and planning numbers to ensure successful program delivery
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and at least 3 years of experience with a proven track record in a similar role in electronic devices, lighting, design,..
- Able to achieve long term high level partnerships with existing and new customers
- A self-starter, driven and pro-active
- An empowering decision maker who is resilient and persistent
- High level of negotiation and communication skills together with solid experience in handling global and multinational customers
- Fluent in Swedish and English ( both verbal and written)
- Strong IT skill
What's on Offer
You can expect to join an international company, with a strong team spirit where the individuals are central. You will have an introduction training and can expect a competitive salary offer, with company car and company card, bonus, 30 days of vacation,..
Are you interested in this exciting opportunity? Please submit your CV via our website. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.