Manage the local purchases
Carry out the procurement processes to ensure the operation of the country.
Om vår klient
Cellnex Denmark is part of Cellnex Telecom and operates more than 1,300 sites throughout Denmark consisting of masts, roof installations, chimneys, etc. - and is eager to expand the site park and at the same time strengthen the good cooperation with both landlords, customers and suppliers - or in short - our partners.
Cellnex is a company built on innovation, ambition, and sustainable growth. Cellnex has expanded exponentially in recent years - from just over 7,000 sites in Spain in 2014 to becoming Europe's leading independent wireless site operator, managing approx. 103,000 sites, including those expected to be built by 2027. Cellnex offers a rich portfolio of telecommunications, TV and network services, over 1,500 employees across Europe and a target of annual revenue of over € 4.0 billion. Cellnex operates in countries such as Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, France, England, Ireland, Austria, Portugal, Switzerland and now also Denmark.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Shared Services for Nordics, based in Denmark, and having a cross functional relation with the rest of stakeholders, you will manage the local purchases in accordance with Cellnex's industrial model and promoting efficient, innovative, transparent, sustainable and quality purchasing as a lever to provide Cellnex's customer care services with the right balance between cost/performance while respecting corporate policies.
You will also support and coordinate actions in the field of ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) and undertake tasks of Management System (Quality, Certifications and Sustainability), including the coordination of the relationship with other stakeholders such as public institutions and other national and international organisations, when needed.
Your day2day tasks will include
- Applies the policy defined by the Corporation without prejudice to the autonomous decision-making capacity of each country.
- Internal reporting at country level and for the Corporation
- Selects suppliers at the country level using criteria defined by the Corporation and evaluate their performance at the country level.
- Promotes, negotiates, and establish framework agreements and country contracts.
- Collaborates in the necessary purchases contributing the particularities of the Countries.
- Carry out the procurement processes to ensure the operation of the country.
- Supply according to the purchase conditions established with the supplier(s).
- Monitoring of supplies, ensuring compliance with negotiated conditions in the purchase process.
- Implement and manage the OCC in the country, according to the defined model.
- Defend awards in the country that require OCC Group approval, according to the thresholds defined in the model.
- Report OCC BU KPIs to OCC Group on a quarterly basis.
- Ensures alignment with Corporate with the best practices in the ESG (Environment, Social, Governance) field.
- Plans, develops, deploys, maintains, evaluates and reports the actions developed in Sustainability, local certifications and quality in coordination with Corporate.
- Depending on the needs of the Country and their degree of exposure to regulatory aspects, development of the digital agenda based on EU objectives, access to contracts and public tenders, etc., the BUs of each country can identify the need to have access to external (agencies) or internal resources, to develop their Public Affairs policy. Always in coordination with Corporate & Public Affairs at a group level.
Vem söker vi?
We believe that you have the following skill sets to make it happen
- University or Master degree
- At least 3 years' experience in procurement.
- International experience
- Experience in the telecommunications sector and multinational companies is a plus.
- Excellent practical experience of IT systems
- Ability to present confidently and effectively to senior managers, stakeholders, internal customers.
- Good research skills with ability to gather relevant information from range of sources, manage and disseminate knowledge effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Fluency in Danish and English
In this recruitment Cellnex is collaborating with our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page, please don't hesitate to contact him on +46701423564 if you have any questions