Product Development Director - Audio Market
Multinational technological company
Excellent career opportunity
Om vår klient
This multinational company designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. It provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
- Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms,
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests tec,nology products required for solution delivery,
- Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies,
- Develop new strategic alliances with key customers,
- Stays on top of the industry trend and new technologies for the system architecture
- Analyze and understand customers' business strategy, future product plans, and expansion activities and align company resources where mutually beneficial,
- Define business priorities through a broad and far vision of market and technology needs, to include initiating and managing business development activities that will strengthen, expand and drive market penetration,
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and the Finance Department to control budgets within the department,
- Assist current accounts in the development and execution of product roadmaps and act as a focal point in delivering company's solutions which include concept development, industrial design, manufacturing, supply chain/logistics, services support and reverse logistics,
- Support senior management with regard to managing and evaluating key personnel and in terms of talent acquisition to provide further potential to business resources,
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
Vem söker vi?
This position required:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, sciences or business,
- 10 years of progressively advancing product development & architectural system design and/orbusiness development experience,
- Business Mindset able to assign new business models to given opportunities, converting prospects into customers with high profitability, high likelihood for higher volume success, and carry the excellent first experience into a long term partnership,
- Define initial project/product scope and prepare comprehensive proposals to meet customers'expectations,
- Review customer requirements, identify and communicate potential issues and provide recommendations that will meet both the company capability and customers's specifications,
- Prepare detailed project plans by documenting customers's requirements and incorporating designand manufacturing capabilities in order to meet customers's expectations,
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style. Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors,
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations,
- Ability to estimate costs and timelines and to identify pitfalls and issues from incomplete design information,
- Strong business and financial acumen, and a complete understanding of various Business models,
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables,
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in product development, from design to NPI to supply chain to manufacturing operations to logistics,
- Excellent communication skills - direct & unassuming, with the ability to quickly assess complex
issues and discern the key messages,
- Flexibility for Global Business Travels between Europe and East-Coast.
Ottima opportunità di carriera.