Production Engineering Manager
A large international family-owned business with growth potential
Key role in the organization
About Our Client
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, the company provides commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. Our client firmly believes that the best solutions for their customers are the best solutions for our planet, too. That's why on every step of the way - from design to delivery and across the product life cycle - Camfil considers the impact of what they do on people and on the world around us. Through a fresh approach to problem-solving, innovative design, precise process control and a strong customer focus Camfil aims to conserve more, use less and find better ways - so we can all breathe easier.
Camfil Group is headquartered in Stockholm and has 30 manufacturing sites, 6 R&D centres and a network of sales offices in 30 countries all over the world. Globally the company employs more than 4,500 people. Camfil proudly serves and supports customers in a wide variety of industries and in communities across the world. Group net sales are SEK 8,3 billion.
You will be employed by Camfil Svenska AB and will work with the production network in Northern Europe (Sweden, Finland and Denmark).
As a member of the local management team, reporting directly to the VP Operations NOEU, you will play a crucial role in the continued success of Camfil's production network in Northern Europe.
As a Production Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all production capabilities in Sweden, Finland and Denmark are aligned with current and future demand objectives. You will be responsible for a team of four production engineers.
- Analyze current production capabilities and make an assessment of the future needs
- Identify development opportunities for manufacturing processes
- Lead, coach and develop a team of experienced production engineers
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders
- Initiate and manage key development projects in the following areas (CAPEX, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Lean, Manufacturing footprint, ERP system development)
- Develop and implement SOPs and routines
- Ensure that planning and manufacturing activities are well-aligned with the growth plans
- Manage the product quality deviations and uphold safety standards
This position requires that you are located within daily travel distance to the manufacturing site in Trosa. This role also requires some international travel (1-2 days per month during normal business time. At this time all travel is cancelled in line with public health authority recommendations).
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a leader in a manufacturing company
- Engineering Degree or equivalent qualification gained by experience
- Good knowledge of HSE/SHE, continuous improvement practices, production planning and process development
- Developed indirect leadership skills and experience in driving cross-functional projects
- Good knowledge of IT tools for production and planning (knowledge of MS Dynamics is a plus)
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
What's on Offer
Are you looking for new opportunities and want to take the next step in your career? Apply now!