Purchasing Category Manager
Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
Impact the business and improve effectiveness
Om vår klient
Our client is a large retail food service company.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
Vem söker vi?
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager in FMCG, retail or wholesale companies
- Familiarity with short shelf life goods
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- Ability to gather and analyse data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
If you have strong stakeholder management skills, are communicative and resilient this could be the perfect opportunity for you. On top of offering a unique opportunity our client offers a competitive salary and benefit package to the successful candidate.