Quality and Environment Manager - Medical Devices
Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues
Monitoring all operations that affect quality
Om vår klient
Our client is an international company within Life Sciences and Medical Devices markets.
- Conduct internal and external audits and identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Manage the Q&E policy
- Train the organization and local managers on Q&E Management System, as well as all Q&E procedures
- Manage Customers complaints
- Manage local Regulatory changes and keep the organization informed in the different countries in the Nordics & Benelux
- Management representative for all competent authorities and notify bodies
Vem söker vi?
- Proven experience as quality manager / specialist within Life Sciences or Medical Devices industries
- Outstanding communication skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures (ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001) and relevant legal standards
- Availability to travel
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Preferably Msc in Quality, Regulatory & Healthcare related disciplines
Our client offers an innovative environment, opportunities to develop cross-regional projects and competitive compensation package.