A chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic European e-tail company!
Join a multi-cultural team in a fast-pace and fun environment
Om vår klient
Pierce is one of Europe's leading and most successful e-tailer for motorbike and snowmobile riders. We have three web stores, 24MX, XLMOTO and Sledstore.
The company is growing rapidly and has just been listed on Nasdaq. With more than 400 people, we sell across 18 European markets and manages suppliers around the globe.
Come and join us!
- Supporting the Category Managers in development of the Private brand products by adding expertise in material composition, product functionality and quality requirements
- Partner with the Project leader on new product development planning documents, update technical documentation in compliance to all relevant EU regulations, including CE marked products and to update when laws and standards are adjusted
- Review and comment on development samples
- Maintain a direct and accurate dialogue with the supplier throughout the new product development process
- Responsible for the technical content of product specifications in the defined own-branded product groups. Review and approve design inputs, labelling, design outputs and validation reports.
Vem söker vi?
To succeed in this role we believe that you have worked as a Quality Engineer for at least three years preferably with products in the hard line sector. Have a University degree in Mechanical engineering or a degree in Product Development, or similar. If you ride a motorbike, it's a big plus!
- Experienced in quality management and/or product development, creating product specifications and evaluating product quality
- Strong professional integrity and ethics in relation to suppliers
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-organized, structured and able to prioritise and keep focused
- Excellent team player, work cross functionally with good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Stress resistant
- A fun place to work
- Being part of an international and multi-cultural team
- A chance to make a difference
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Diverse working days, high and low
Apply by latest 25 of June. Applications are handled by Michael Page.
Contact: Doruntina Hoxha, Tel. 070 5375084