Dynamic business environment
Great career development opportunities
Om vår klient
Michael Page, part of Page Group, is an international recruitment consultancy with more than 7000 employees in 35 countries. Page Group is publicly listed on London Stock Exchange with a market capitalization worth over £1 bn.
Here at Michael Page Sweden we help global companies and local Swedish businesses to grow and achieve their targets.
Our Stockholm office is located centrally on Mäster Samuelsgatan, 42 (14th floor).
As a Recruitment Consultant you will work in an environment where you have clear career perspectives, constant professional growth, an attractive bonus scheme and a broad development program which includes trainings performed by our experts from Stockholm and Amsterdam offices.
With a focus on Procurement and Supply Chain roles you will become an expert towards our clients, candidates and the related professional network.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be operating on a "360° consultancy basis", as a result your responsibilities will include the following:
- Development of a relevant business network;
- New client acquisition, development of new & existing business partnerships;
- Candidate interviews using different methods of assessment;
- Full recruitment processes management (including CV screening, interview management through to job offer);
- You will also organize and control the interaction between clients and candidates, ensuring professional service is delivered throughout the entire experience.
Vem söker vi?
If you are assertive, energetic, commercially driven and enjoy managing negotiations we would be very happy to discuss the current open opportunities at Michael Page. We would also appreciate if you have:
- Relevant recruitment experience;
- Experience from B2B commercially driven roles;
- Knowledge within Procurement & Supply Chain (e.g. academic background, past or current professional experience).
Fluency in Swedish and English is a must
Competitive package and transparent bonus structure.