Updated on 27/07/2022
- We are changing someone's life every 4,5 minutes
- Working with a company where progression is limitless
Om vår klient
Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. As an organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivaled talent development programs.
Fast forward to 2022 and we are a global enterprise with 136 offices in 34 countries to date with further growth expected in 2022.
Join one of our teams & you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.
What you will find here at Page Group is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos where we put people and team work first.
We don't just find our client the right candidates we also provide them with information on the markets, how to develop their processes, and feedback. We also provide this same service for our candidates, letting them know what we see in the market and what ways to best approach their situation, giving them a realistic snapshot of their unique journey with us.
Michael Page provides a clear career path on day one. Career progression is key at Michael Page with an 89% rate of managers and directors that have started as consultants and progressed their careers.
Working as a Supply Chain and Procurement Recruiter at Michael Page, you will own a role which is varied, stimulating and challenging on a daily basis. This career will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, giving you real opportunity for personal and professional growth.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position
- Managing the full recruiting life-cycle across a variety of open roles helping clients find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Business development to new and existing clients. This can refer to objective based calling, meeting with new and existing clients, pitching on new projects
- Work closely with clients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the hiring needs for each position
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily And Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process from interviews preparations to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximize PageGroup's performance
Vem söker vi?
We are open to a range of different backgrounds and our team has a variety of experience including those who have built successful careers within competitor recruitment firms before joining Michael Page to further develop their career with a global business or those with a track record of growth and success within sales or competitive sport.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Staffing & Recruitment, experience in B2B sales is highly regarded as well
- Good communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software, databases, and management systems are desirable
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
- High Energy, determination and resilience
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
- Fluency in Swedish and English
You will be rewarded with
- Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped bonuses
- Flexible Work Environment with remote opportunity
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- An inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated. Join one of our growing internal networks: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]
- Opportunity to take your career internationally
- Additional benefits (monthly and quarterly company and team incentives)