Regional Sales Manager - Nordic & Baltic's
Expanding in the Nordics & Baltics
Om vår klient
Our client, Proto Labs is the world's fastest source for custom prototype and low- to mid-volume parts. With their 3D Printing, CNC Machining and Injection Moulding services, their speed and versatility lets customers take parts from the very early stages of prototyping all the way up to short-run production. This process is done with state of the art technology and customer service that is second to none.
With offices based all over the world, Proto Labs is a Global leader in their field. Due to extensive growth, Proto Labs are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to work across the Nordics and Baltic's. The successful candidate will be responsible for current business, expanding clientele along with building and managing a successful team of Account Managers.
- Develop the strategic sales plan to promote continuous sales performance improvement
- Manage and Develop Customer account relationships both directly and remotely, to deliver revenue and sales growth across the territory.
- Recruit and develop a sales and customer service team, to support the growth of sales and customer activity within the territory
- To directly sell to, and manage accounts for customers travelling as required, across the territory as required
- Contribute to individual Account Manager success though regular meetings, continuous evaluation, call monitoring and constructive coaching.
- Make recommendations for baseline and commission goals for Account Managers
- Provide regular timely feedback to senior management regarding sales and team performance and opportunities to enhance sales process for Proto Labs customers and/or staff
- Assist in creating or updating local sales policies and programs; and in the preparation of sales proposals and presentations
- Ensure the sales team fully utilises CRM tool
- Develop and manage effective regular communications with the Customer Service and Applications Engineering teams at the Telford U.K. Office.
Vem söker vi?
- Extensive Territory Sales Management and Development Experience
- Proven leadership and ability to drive a growing sales team
- The ability to travel when needed
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well with all functional work groups within the company
- Strong communication skills including, listening, speaking, writing and making presentations
- Strong computer skills (MS Office applications), including experience with a CRM software
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Demonstrated financial aptitude
- Fluency in Swedish and English required, additional Scandinavian or Baltic languages an advantage
A competitive base salary, car and bonus is on offer along with strong career progression through the development of the office and operations.