Updated on 06/05/2022
- Develop a strategic business area plan
- Achieve designated sales targets
Om vår klient
We began life in 1987 at the advent of the electronic age. By combining Indian frugal engineering with the best theoretical developments in the global metering domain, Secure was able to create the world's first commercially viable energy meter.
Since then, we have grown from the provincial town of Udaipur to all Indian states. Our products are now installed in over 50 countries. More than 6,500 people work with us across nine nations - India (Headquarter), Australia, Bangladesh, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Sweden, UAE, and the UK.
We also have two manufacturing partnerships in Ghana and Malaysia, which have enabled us to contribute to the swiftly emerging and major markets of Africa and South East Asia.
Our expertise is spread over the entire energy stream and our solutions add value at all points - generation to final consumption of electricity and gas. We identify challenges and energy saving opportunities at various points in the energy stream and address them by combining technology, innovation and a customer centric approach. We also offer energy saving solutions to water utilities.
In addition to metering and monitoring solutions, we provide:
* Heating and cooling controls
* Pump efficiency
* Metering, billing and collection (Electricity and gas)
* Services - energy auditing, energy accounting, asset monitoring, meter data analysis, installation
We are looking for an Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing activities to maximise profitability through sales of Group products
Your day-2-day will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the whole sales cycle of the Group products & service, from prospecting to closing.
- Responsible for sales generation through various channels such as channel partners and key accounts
- Achieve gross margin contribution through a combination of product/services mix and through market mix.
- Ensure strategic area planning to meet business requirements.
- Ensure sound knowledge of current product range and be proactive in dealing with customer requirements to maximize selling opportunities. Also, have knowledge of competitor's products and the current market climate.
- Have a thorough understanding of the customer and business profile of the area and the ability to present this when required in various formats.
- Attend industry events such as exhibitions, roadshows and conferences to gain new business leads, contacts and market awareness.
- Support national and regional initiatives as directed by the Head of Sales, Europe
- Ensure timely and accurate business reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including proficient use of Salesforce, information, recommendation, forecasting and financial reporting; tender reports and value proposition reporting to customers and partners; marketing reports and any other business reporting processes.
- Work in line with the organization's beliefs and values to build and maintain customer trust instilling confidence in the customer with the aim of generating revenue.
Vem söker vi?
We believe that you have the following skill sets/experience to make it happen:
- Higher education in electrical and/or electronic engineering or other similar education deemed equivalent
- Excellent IT skills, able to provide advanced software demos to customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems.
- Written and spoken fluency in Swedish and English. Knowledge of Norwegian, Finnish or Danish will be considered a plus
- Proven skills in technical sales of value-based products (2+ years), preferably in electrical power/electronics for large customers and/or utilities
- Thorough technical understanding and very good ability to educate the technical product/system that is well adapted to specific customer requirements
- Independent and efficient with drive.
- A clear approach that creates goal-oriented performance and delivery.
- A developed social ability and with well-structured work methods.
- Good listener with an analytical ability in meetings with potential customers and ability to see the big picture
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally
In this recruitment, Secure Meters cooperates with Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions about the application, please contact him on +46 70 142 35 64