Growing company in online technology field
Passionate and professional environment
About Our Client
Dream Broker is a Finnish online video software company and is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. The vision is to revolutionize communication in a fun, natural and productive way, with videos. Dream Broker has over 800 loyal business customers and over 100 employees in the Nordics, The Netherlands and Germany.
You are an individual with previous sales experience and a true passion for delivering highest possible customer value and developing relationships with your customers. You have an excellent work ethic, professional attitude and a highly ethical approach to sales.
A genuine interest in revolutionizing how companies communicate and how the future of technology can impact businesses is a necessity. You will join a company where you have the opportunity to build a career based on hard work, passion and commitment.
As a Sales Consultant you'll play a crucial role in Dream Broker`s growth in Sweden and in the future even internationally. You will be bringing online video communication towards new customers in Sweden. We work today with enterprise customers from both private and public sector and our contact persons in the customer organizations are their top decision makers. You will take responsibility for the entire sales becoming a strong contributor to the company's growth.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Personal direct sales activities towards new customers in the Sweden and developing Dream Broker`s customers' journey towards revolution of communication through consultative sales.
- Supporting our new customers in developing and identifying new cases for their video communication and delivering measurable customer value and return on investment.
- Consultation in planning and structuring online video strategy and lead onsite training workshops
- Working with people across all organizational functions in an environment where both customers and colleagues set high expectations in regards of structure, professionalism, and results
- Creating trusting and strong relations with colleagues and customers on all levels within the organization
- Taking ownership of implementation and development of projects in your broad customer portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Social Science, Service Management, International Business and Marketing)
- Initiator profile with a strong personal drive that enjoys B2B sales
- Great project management skills with a strong commercial drive and ability to find opportunities
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Excellent communicator and strategist that is able to develop strong relations with different internal and external stakeholders on all levels
- Good understanding of enterprise organizations with a strong business acumen and commercial mindset
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment where the sky is the limit
- Strong and articulated 'people's person' with a natural curiosity and general technical understanding
- A strong inner drive and the passion for being a part of a company that is rapidly growing within the communication sector.
What's on Offer
You will be part of one of the fastest growing success stories in the Nordics and Northern Europe, surrounded by passionate and professional colleagues in an environment that encourages collaboration and success as a team. You'll have the chance to take accountability for your own projects and customers while being challenged and having your own career development put in focus.
Are you the next ambitious and positive colleague? Can you recognize yourself in the above?
Do not hesitate to apply today!
Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart ()