Sales Manager Nordics
Pioneer in the field
Dynamic company with entrepreneurs
Om vår klient
BrandLoyalty ( found by Airmiles) is market leader in delivering innovative, tailor-made loyalty solutions for the world's leading players within the food retail industry. Our creative loyalty programs enhance the engagement of the consumers to the retailer and we take away any risk for the retailer due to our global scale. We are part of Loyalty One, an ADS company.
Being an entrepreneur you are constantly looking for the next opportunity whilst building strong relationships with your clients. Therefore you do have great influencing and networking skills as you can easily engage and talk to stakeholders on multi-level. You have excellent listening skills and like to present total and tailor made concepts.
In order to be successful in this role, you are a self-starter with a strong discipline and talent to get people on board. You are a credible trust partner with experience in solution selling with a consultative approach. In addition you have knowledge of the retail landscape in the Nordics. You thrive in a competitive environment as you do have a winning mentality!
This roles reports into the Sales Director who is based in the Netherlands. You will be working from a co- working space. Travel is required.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop new business within the Nordics and grow the current client portfolio within the food retail industry and drive sales according to strategy and budget;
- Continuously identify, create structured plans and execute sales activities to achieve sales forecasts and net margin targets for the region;
- Create strong relationships at multi-level within the client's organization and be able to successfully turn this into a strategic long-term partnership at the highest level whilst having an coherent, engaging and creative 'story';
- Think out of the box, bring new ideas to your customer and develop them together based on study and facts ( a pitch can take 6 months to 1,5 year) whilst having the ability to create your own internal team around;
- Support the Sales Director with negotiations and sell-through of client programmes;
- Liaising closely with team members from multiple teams in our Head Office to ensure consistency and continuity in the delivery of loyalty programmes.
- Participating in high end events, conferences with a lot of influencing people (for example with Wallmart, Jamie Oliver, ..)
Vem söker vi?
- Entrepreneurial sales executive with at least 5 years' of experience in solution selling within the loyalty, (food) retail and/ or FMCG industry in an international environment;
- An eagerness to develop new sales, not afraid of challenges and a fast thinker
- Bachelor/ University degree;
- Proven track record in successful new business development due to your consultative approach with a focus on clients and consumers;
- Excellent communication, presentation and advisory skills - Fluent in English and Swedish (must)
- Opportunistic personality with great problem-solving skills and a persistent and persuasive approach;
- Hands-on approach, take initiative and driven to go the extra mile;
- Constantly challenge yourself and your colleagues to deliver the best results and be a reliable partner;
- Willing to travel frequently
This is a great opportunity to be at the start of a success and being part of a company with the ambition of being a pioneer in their field! In addition you'll benefit from a strong onboarding program.
Are you up for the challenge? BrandLoyalty wants you to have fun in your work, contribute to their growth and share the successes with your team/company. This is just a short list of what BrandLoyalty can offer you:
- Purpose driven company
- happy people: happy colleagues, happy customers, happy consumers!
- Personal & professional development opportunities within a multinational growth business;
- Work a team with 50+ nationalities in over 55 countries around the world;
- Part of a Fortune 500 company… with a young & agile attitude:
- Exceptional terms of employment; competitive base salary with a 6 months bonus, company car, laptop, mobile, co- working space in Stockholm Center, 25 vacation days
Don't miss out and apply today! Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.