Sales Manager Scandinavia
Growing market with plenty of opportunities to take
Strong, Professional company with an exisitence of 50years
Om vår klient
Helen of Troy is a leading global consumer products company, offering creative solutions for its customers with a strong portfolio of well recognized and widely trusted brands via 3 business segments: Health & Home that include brands such as Braun®, Vicks®, or Honeywell®; Houseware with the OXO® family of brands or Hydro Flask®; and Beauty with Hot Tools® or Revlon® for example.
As a dedicated Sales Manager for Scandinavia you will be setting up and manage an efficient network of regional distributors and direct customers in the Nordics region. You'll be managing the pharmacy wholesalers and the pharmacy chains and their centralized marketing programs and development.
In addition to maximizing performance in terms of revenue, profitability, growing market share you'll be improving distribution & driving instore & online visibility for KAZ's brands. You will be responsible for translating central marketing strategy (portfolio, trade activation, POS) into customer account plans and implementing them within customers. Furthermore, identifying and activating new business opportunities across all channels in the Nordics will be a key responsibility within your role.
This is a highly demanding, entrepreneurial and challenging position. You provide leadership to the Scandinavian business with full P&L responsibility. You'll be able to develop a successful business in one of the most interesting retail regions in Europe, utilizing KAZ's strong brands and product portfolio's.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Implement a successful go to market strategy based on the European sales and marketing plans adding some Scandinavian flavor for definitive success
- Grow the present business platform in Health (Vicks/Braun), Home (Honeywell) & Beauty (Revlon, Toni & Guy, & Hot Tools) to the next level in a profitable way, by increasing distribution at the current customer base and start business relationships with new customers in the different trade channels.
- Interface with European Sales and Marketing teams identifying needs and establishing local plans to achieve targets in a timely manner.
- Implement brand strategies in the different markets
- Manage Wholesaler relationships within different markets, maximizing the returns within each Area
- To take responsibility for the planning and delivery of annual budgeted sales targets for the Scandinavian markets.
Vem söker vi?
- Minimum of 7 years in key account & sales management in the Scandinavian market preferably in the FMCG industry. Experience in Health Care and/or SDA is a plus.
- Excellent relationships with the leading Scandinavian retailers in different trade channels (Hyper-/Supermarket, Pharmacies, Department stores, etc).
- Demonstrated expertise in business development, negotiation, and analytical skills required.
- Experience in selling premium concepts by utilizing capabilities like category management and retail excellence tools.
- Full knowledge of cost, profit/loss, and excellent planning skills are required.
- Experience in Trade Marketing a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead team efforts to achieve results, a winner.
- An entrepreneur who works well in a fast-pace environment.
- you are an independent thinker with excellent business acumen.
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English; other languages is a plus.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge?
Please submit your application. Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.