Dynamic work environment
Dedicated towards saving lives
Om vår klient
Our customer is dedicated towards helping and saving lives through providing ultimate care and innovations in hospital and healthcare. Our customer is currently looking for a new Sales Manager, situated in Stockholm and responsible for the Nordic Region.
- You will be responsible for a sales team and the success of cooperation with the customers.
- Lead the sales team in the Nordic Region
- Active in customer sales projects
- Lead the tender work, write up and execute tender contracts
- Continuously develop the team in partnership and account management with our customers
- Develop Sales and Marketing strategies for Nordics
- Reporting of financials, forecast and deviations in your area of responsibility
- Solution selling and ability to understand and analyze hospital workflows
Vem söker vi?
- University degree in Business administration, marketing, nursing, or engineering
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in the healthcare sector with a successful track record
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language and advanced English skills
- Leadership experience and strong execution capabilities
- Extensive experience in public tender business
- Strong knowledge and experience in solution selling
Passionate about healthcare? Contact me at