Expanding international start up company
out of the box- consultative sales
Om vår klient
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace and it's the first business that integrates the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing the workforce all within a mobile app. The automation of the process and our proprietary "matching technology" allows us to offer a faster and higher-quality service, at competitive rates compared to the rest of the traditional players.
This is a rare opportunity to become a member of Jobandtalent's exciting team and be part of a company that aims to disrupt the recruitment industry by creating an all- inclusive, peer-to-peer job marketplace. As an experienced Sales Manager you do have exceptional people skills and at the same time you are hands-on with customer relationship an technology. You report to the CEO Nordics and will be developing and defining the sales strategy for the Swedish market.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and maintain client database using effective and easy to use technology
- Set comprehensive goals for sales performance and growth
- Interact with potential clients and qualify their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to both HQ and management team, setting comprehensive goals for growth
- Become an expert of the technology solutions we provide
- Report and develop Sales Strategy
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Vem söker vi?
- Strong sales background: both consultative and B2B with large accounts
- Previous experience in tech and startup companies will be desired
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce/Oracle knowledge
What's in it it for you ?
- The chance to join one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary based on experience + commission scheme
- Future professional development and training
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, don't hesitate and apply today! Your application will be dealt by Marie Widart.