Sales & Project Specialist - Blood Safety
Leader in the Clinical Diagnostics & Life Science industries
Role with an international reach offering a clear career path
About Our Client
Our client, Bio-Rad Laboratories, has played a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery for over 50 years by providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. Founded in 1952, they have a global team of more than 8,250 employees and serve more than 150,000 research and industry customers worldwide through their global network of operations.
Due to strong performance thus far in 2017 and planned growth in 2018, Page Personnel are currently looking to recruit a Solution Architect due to operate towards Bio-Rad Laboratories' Blood Safety business unit, part of Bio-Rad's Clinical Diagnostics division.
In this function, the successful candidate will be accountable for Sales Achievement across the EEMEA region. Collaborating with a range of Account Managers and FSS, the successful candidate will work towards understanding the customer specific needs and elaborating the appropriate winning solutions; help at important demos, workflow analysis and lab audits and help closing the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling specific targets and also for contributing to the smooth running of the day to day support operations. As Bio-Rad Laboratories' Solution Architect for Blood Satefy, your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Support marketing plan elaboration and deployment at regional level by adapting, localizing and implementing specific marketing initiatives
- Accountable for sales achievement on a specific territory for a given product portfolio
- Provides scientific and technical expertise to sales representatives, resellers and key customers during the sales process
- Performs technical sales support, e.g. demonstrations & presentations
- Assist Account Managers and FSS during the sales process and propose appropriate solutions to maximize the benefits derived from the organization's products and/or services
- Train Account Managers and FSS
- Participate to execution of comparative studies, evaluations and White papers redaction
- Identify KOLs, maintain and develop relationship with them and reference laboratories, help lobbying at influencing organizations
- Attend scientific and technical events in relation to the domain of activity of sales; deliver seminars as appropriate
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing and Marketing Operations to support regional marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with and support Marketing Operations for documentation localization/proofing and to adapt and validate contents and messages to regional market
- Acquire and maintain up-to-date market /competitor/ technical information to keep up with all developments in defined region
- Collaborate with Marketing to collect and feedback market information and support marketing plans localization
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- Fluency in Swedish and / or Danish, written and spoken, is a must
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a must
- A relevant academic background (Bachelor, Master, PhD) in a relevant field (e.g. Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry or other related field)
- Knowledge in Immunohematology is a key requirement
- Professional experience within a Sales and/or Marketing driven function or Laboratory environment
- A strong business acumen & professional drive
- The ability to travel on a very regular basis (approx. 60%)
- Close access to an international airport in Sweden or Denmark, e.g. Stockholm (Arlanda), Copenhagen (Kastrup)
What's on Offer
Currently open to taking on a new challenge in the Clinical Diagnostics sector and looking to join a key yet growing international player? The Solution Architect for Blood Safety at Bio-Rad Laboratories might very well be your next challenge. Please send your CV as soon as possible in English to César Gautier at Michael Page.