Sales Representative B2B
Value driven company
About Our Client
Venair (www.venair.com) is a global manufacturer of silicone hoses and flexible silicone shapes primarily used in Food, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetic and Industrial process equipment's. The company is ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001 and EMAS certified, among others.
They provide innovative custom solutions according to our customer's requirements. The Group was established in 1986. Nowadays Venair has more than 30 sales branches distributed in Europe, Africa, Asia and America, 3 manufacturing centres and employs more than 340 people around the world.
Now, due to their fast-international expansion, they are seeking a Sales Representative B2B for the Sales branch in Stockholm, Sweden
YOUR NEXT CHALLANGE
- Open new customer accounts within the assigned area (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark)
- Develop and maintain existing and exciting long-term customer relationships
- Go to trade fairs as a visitor or an exhibitor when needed
- Carry out market research tasks
- Cold calling to get new contacts
- Prepare and make business trips frequently
- Generation of a big contacts database
- Management of the sales activity with a CRM software
- Other commercial-related tasks
The Successful Applicant
COULD YOU BE OUR MATCH?
- Fluent Swedish and English
- Education in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Good abilities for sales
- Previous experiences in external sales are highly valued
What's on Offer
EXCITED AND WHAT TO BE A PART OF THE JOURNEY?
Send us an application that best reflects you as a person via our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page.