Sales Representative (Småland, Östergotland, Gotland)
International market and technology leader
High quality equipments and instruments
Om vår klient
KaVo is an international market and technology leader in the dental industry and is part of DANAHER Group, a successful American company. As a driving force in the industry KaVo develops, manufactures and sells trend-setting and high quality instruments and equipment for dentists, dental labs and universities. Through our innovative technologies and committed employees, our company has become a successful global player with a leading market position.
- Represent the company in the designed territory of Småland, Östergötland and Gotland
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and develop, progress and close leads through acting upon selling and marketing activities
- Proactively work with purchaser and central contact at customer and maximize usage of existing tenders and frame agreements
- Drive increased effectiveness and efficiency through value selling and Voice of Customer initiatives
- Build, maintain and develop relationships through customer calls/visits, regular participation in events and fairs and other networking initiatives
- Support customer with product knowledge, specification and training
Vem söker vi?
- Minimum five to ten years in a business-to-business selling environment, in the healthcare technology or diagnostic industry. Prior dental sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience from working as Field Sales Representative with an established network in the territory
- Technical knowledge/interest
- Driving improved sales efficiency through the rigorous use of sales management tools
- Excellent negotiation, communication and networking skills
- Business acumen and strong results-orientation
- High customer and service orientation as well as strong relationship building
- Live and work in the designed territory
- Fluency in Swedish is a must as well as basics in English, oral and written
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Your application will be held by Marie Widart.