Senior Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Leader in payment, credit and financial Solutions with a Brand that is second to none in the market place. Due to growth in the Nordic region they are currently seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their team in Central Stockholm.
The successful candidate will be a part of the Client Engagement Team where they will be the face of the brand regarding relationship management, driving current business and executing new business strategies.
- Responsible for setting sales strategies for assigned customers
- Manage Nordic customers who are apart of Global accounts
- Engage with Colleagues/Marketing/Stakeholders across Europe to ensure customer satisfaction is priority
- Lead and manage existing relationships to maintain customer loyalty
- Execute sales and relationship management strategies to drive new business
- Lead teams on a cross functional level to deliver superior service and quality
- Develop strong market knowledge regarding trends, competitors and general business
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience within a solution based sales position
- Previous experience working with large corporate customers
- Knowledge of financial services and/or payment solutions will be highly regarded
- The ability to build long term relationships, negotiate and execute business plans
- Expert communication and presentations skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Experience working for an International organisation
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive salary package with bonus, benefits and career progression. If you believe you possess all the traits above and are looking for your next career step please apply below or call Ashley Stephenson +46 709451791 for more information.