Senior Accounting Consultant
Are you interested in process automation and management?
Would you like to be a specialist in a global company?
Om vår klient
Michael Page have once again partnered with one of the world's leading digital services companies; a Fortune 500 company that has gone from strength to strength since inception. They continue to grow rapidly due to their success in helping their clients envision, build and innovate the most effective business. Their specific focus ranges from software development, through to specific business processes in sectors such as Banking and Life Sciences.
This position is a combination of accounting and information management. In this role you will be part of a specific team of 7 people working towards a large number of internal clients belonging to the same corporation, and will report to a locally based Manager. Coming from an accounting background, you will mainly focus on collecting, processing and delivering relevant, timely and accurate information used for providing strategic, financial and operational feedback. This is a specialised role, where the main purpose is to understand how the business is performing. You will work as the managers right-hand and help to build and shape the team function moving forward.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing financial master data
- VAT & tax reporting
- Managing Month End and Annual Closing in K3.
- Annual Reporting
- Supporting colleagues and clients with problems and questions related to accounting
- Coordinating initiatives with IT and other departments
- Supporting the F&A team when needed
Vem söker vi?
- Fluent in both English and Swedish, written and verbal (Swedish is essential)
- Experience from other large Nordic organisations and/or Shared Service Centres
- Relevant qualification i.e. bachelor degree or courses that fulfil the requirements to be an authorised accountant/auditor (FAR)
- Minimum 5 year's experience in Finance & Accounting
- Experience in a management consultancy background (The Big 4) will be a big bonus
- Knowledge of FAR (Financial Accounting and Reporting) is a requirement.
- Well-developed skills in accounting and reporting (K3 standards)
- Well-developed understanding of financial processes
- Good understanding in other Nordic languages is a bonus
- Good knowledge of systems, integration's and processes - ideally Agresso.
To be discussed directly with you upon application. You will be part of a stable organisation, within a great team environment where your opinions will matter as much as your skills.