- Established Team
- Global and Local business
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global leader in personnel consulting and recruitment of highly qualified specialists as well as middle and senior managers focusing on permanent recruitment, temporary staffing and interim management. For nearly 40 years we have supported both clients and candidates, offering professional services and setting global standards of specialist recruitment.
Page Group has 155 offices in 36 countries around the world. and has more than 15 years 'experience of recruiting in the Swedish market.
Due to growth, we are seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Engineering and Supply Chain division. The successful candidate will join a strong, experienced team that focus on specialist positions and provide permanent and Interim solutions to local and Global businesses based throughout Sweden
- Keeping a strong network of candidates through interviews, LinkedIn and own sources
- Develop long term relationships with candidates and clients
- Deliver consistent, ethical solutions to ensure client satisfaction and repeat business
- Maintain strong pipelines regarding prospects, leads and the candidate market
- Work within a team to share knowledge, business acumen and team development plans
- Take a structured, flexible, proactive approach toward your business to ensure you are driving your own success
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within the Logistics & Supply Chain / Engineering field - Studies or direct working experience will be highly regarded, but not a necessity
- Previous experience within a B2B consulting environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with in Microsoft Office and experience using CRM systems - previous experience within Salesforce would be an advantage, but not a necessity
- The ability to work in a team driven environment
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary, bonus, complete flexibility regarding working hours and environment is on offer along with a detailed Career path to grow within Michael Page Sweden.