- Are you wanting to join an international company?
- Are you looking for team coaching experience?
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation within the Real Estate industry. They continue to increase their asset portfolio worldwide and their business model is one of stability in the most troubling of times. They have been in operation for 10+ years and every day push towards their goal of being the most recognisable, sustainable and successful real estate companies in the world!
On a Nordic level, your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Report analysis
- Act as main point of contact for external auditors
- Monthly and annual reporting
- Lead the budgeting process
- Improvement of routine and efficiency of the work-flow.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for individuals who can think out of the box, those that have an eye for detail and a desire to make work-flows better. Our requirements include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a relevant subject
- 5+ years experience all-in-all
- Ideally someone who has spent time as an auditor
- Strong knowledge/experience with IFRS
- Fluent Swedish speaking.
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a major bonus.
What's on Offer
A permanent position, in a promising environment where not only will your current experience be valued, but you ability to add value will be encouraged. You will be given ample opportunity to get comfortable in your new position and expect strong team collaboration. There is potential for international growth as well (if you are into that).
If you feel you fit the requirements and would like to learn all the more interesting details about the position, please apply! If you have any specific questions before applying, you are welcome to contact Andrew Burnett at Michael Page - 0733245887