Senior FP&A Analyst
One of the worlds leading molecular diagnostics companies.
A permanent position where you will add real value.
Om vår klient
Michael Page have again partnered with Cepheid, an international leading molecular diagnostics company dedicated to improving health-care by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. In Solna, they develop and manufacture diagnostics tests that improve patient outcome all over the world. Even though they have already expanded and doubled in size the past year, they are still growing, and are now in search of a detail oriented FP&A professional to join the team.
To ensure success, Senior FP&A should be confident, professional, and meticulous with a keen interest in cost-efficient operations of the organization. Top candidates will have outstanding presentation and report-writing skills, with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team. This position is responsible for timely and accurate financial forecasting, month end close activities, manage reporting and business support to Solna Operations Group AB
Education in Accounting or Finance
- Work closely with Plant Controller to develop bottoms up budget and monthly forecasts for Solna
- Manufacturing Operations AB.
- Develop a regular cadence to review operations monthly actuals, update forecast and deliver monthly reporting of headcount, spend and capital.
- Prepare variance analysis for forecast and quarter end close.
- Implement project accounting/project tracking process for management reporting.
- Complete ad-hoc projects and requests from business partners and internal finance team.
- Initiates and supports continuous process improvements.
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
Vem söker vi?
On behalf of our client, Cepheid, Michael Page are looking to speak to a Senior FP&A Analyst with excellent organizational and analytical skills. Ideally this individual will come with strong knowledge in Cost Accounting and is expected to be detailed oriented, knowledgeable on statistics, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Several years of FP&A experience (Biotech or high tech industries experience a plus)
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ideally 2 years of Cost Accounting/Analysis work experience
- Proficiency with at least one of financial planning system such as Onestream, Hyperion, SAP BPC or Adaptive Planning
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Strong understanding of accounting principals such as IFRS, USGAAP, k3
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within an organization
- Strong Microsoft office skills, Advanced Excel.
- Power BI
- English and Swedish fluent
- Strong team player, contributor
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in fact paced environment
A permanent position at a leading, reputable organization with a global footprint. Specific benefits to be discussed during initial interviews with Andrew at Michael Page.