Updated on 19/09/2022
- Join an international company
- Become a valued member of the Senior Finance Team
Om vår klient
Michael Page have once again partnered with one of the world's leading digital services companies; a Fortune 500 company that has gone from strength to strength across the world. They continue to grow rapidly due to their success in helping their clients envision, build and innovate the most effective business. Their specific focus ranges from software development, through to specific business processes in sectors such as Banking and Life Sciences.
On behalf of our client, Michael Page are looking for a professional and driven junior accountant to join the General Ledger team and develop their skills in reinforcing efficiency across financial data processing, periodic reporting and continuous improvements. This is a permanent position (tillsvidareanställning) and is located in central Stockholm. You will be given all the relevant training & support that you need to ensure you achieve your full potential.
This is a permanent position. In this role you will be part of a specific team of specialists and will report to a locally based Manager. Coming from an accounting background, you will mainly focus on developing skills in accounting, financial reporting and information management: collecting, processing and delivering relevant, timely and accurate information used for providing strategic, financial and operational feedback.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Handling accounting matters
- Ensuring and driving development of routines and ways of working
- Participating in improvement and efficiency initiatives within the GL, and the R2R processes, master data, automation, standardisation and harmonisation in the ERP
- Preparing annual reports (K3) and other statutory reporting
- Contributing in Month End and Annual Closing process
Vem söker vi?
- A relevant education such as (but not limited to) a Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, in finance or another relevant field
- Minimum 4 years experience in Finance & Accounting
- Fluent in both English and Swedish, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of systems such as Agresso, SAP or others.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Swedish Annual Report's Act (Årsredovisninglagen)
- Good knowledge of systems, integration, and processes
- Strong understanding in financial processes
- Experience from other large Nordic organisations and/or Shared Service Centres is an advantage
- Well-developed skills in accounting and reporting
This is a permanent position within a Fortune 500 company that is well known for digital excellence. Here, you will have the unique opportunity to become part of a 'flag ship' success story at the forefront of technological innovation.
Otherwise you will have:
- An agile, international and multicultural work environment
- Access to further training through their learning academy to ensure professional development
- The opportunity to work with globally recognised organisations and C level stakeholders
- Work life balance - flexible working hours
- A fun and invigorating place to work
If you would like to apply, please follow the relevant link. If you have any questions before applying, feel free to contact the recruiter Andrew Burnett, on 0733245887.