- One of the leading electronic payment solutions brands
- Part time Interim assignment
About Our Client
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert, fully manage and successfully implement the restructuring process and actions planned for Sweden and other Nordics countries.
- Lead / Coordinate all necessary steps required to deliver job redundancy terminations in accordance to Sweden Law. Experience managing same process in other countries (Finland, Iceland, Norway, Denmark) is a plus.
- Prepare the business case for restructuring and proposed redundancies, communicate with the unions and other stake holders (government etc.) the redundancy situation
- Plan proposed redundancies, addressing time scales, advising best practices to reduce cost, coordinating stakeholders
- Hold union negotiations (especially Sweden, Finland) Prepare communications and presentations, any governmental notices etc.
- Prepare the written notice of redundancy/termination papers, calculating and explaining how redundancy payments have been made
- Support and coordinate managers in conversations and consultations, coach managers to ensure they have the necessary skills and the support to handle the process effectively
- Handle any appeals and conflicts that might appear from employees against the decision to make them redundant
- Ensure legal compliance for the restructuring process and actions Share best practices with other HR team members
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience in Nordic HR role with focus on restructuring, subject matter expert on labor law
- Proficient in union negotiations and consultations
- Project management skills, the ability to handle high work load and many stakeholders
- Verbal and written communication skills, proactive, hands-on and results driven
- Proactive, hands on, self-initiative
- Language: Fluent Swedish, English advanced level, Finnish or any other Nordic language is a plus.
What's on Offer
Are you interested in working in a large international company? Submit your application to Lina at Michael Page as soon as possible, interviews will be conducted continuously.