Senior Procurement Specialist
Become a part of a exciting journey in a market leading company
An opportunity to develop your procurement category knowledge
Om vår klient
Our client is a global, well-established and growing company based in Stockholm.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that suppliers of the expense categories/segments deliver on time with the highest quality of goods and services compliance with the our group rules of conduct concerning relationships with suppliers.
You will drive the realization of savings within the Company by working closely with the users that you support.
- Apply the internal procurement strategies
- Implement and follow the Procurement Norms and Standard and ensure all the compliance rules are applied
- Apply the Procurement risk procedures and the associated control plan
- Manage all the tender processes from the business needs definition to the signature of contracts with the best cost-quality ratio and most secured suppliers
- Manage in cooperation with the different Departments, the supplier relationship including manufacturers
- Define, get and monitor the realization of savings and report to Corporate
- Take part in the company budget and tarification elaboration.
- Implement the Procurement tools
Vem söker vi?
- Academic degree
- 5-10 years of experience of procurement
- Experience within indirect categories or mix of both direct and indirect categories
- Negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge in financial analysis
- Project management skills
- Cost and performance improvements focused
For more information regarding the role, please contact Doruntina Hoxha on 0706375084
We look forward to your application!